Featured Post

"Feasting with Mom: A Food Blogger's Mother's Day Journey"

Image
Her love flows like a river, nurturing my soul, Like the aroma of warm meals, making me whole. In her kitchen, she weaves magic with her touch, Creating flavors that comfort and heal so much. Mother's Day is a special occasion that allows us to honor and appreciate the incredible women who have given us life and unconditional love. This year, after my marriage, I had the joyous opportunity to spend Mother's Day with my beloved mommy. We decided to make it a day filled with delectable vegetarian dishes, embracing the vibrant flavors of Indian cuisine. Join me as I take you on a culinary journey through the day, celebrating the love between a mother and her child with a touch of Indian culinary magic. Breakfast - A Nourishing Start: As the sun rose on this beautiful Mother's Day morning, I embarked on preparing a traditional Indian breakfast to surprise my mom. The kitchen was filled with the comforting aromas of spices as I prepared a plate of steaming hot masala dosas, acco

Orphan Refreshment Distribution.


As the weather started heating up, I knew I had to do something to help people stay cool during the summer months. That's when I came up with the idea to make some refreshing drinks and distribute them among the orphans at the Ashram near me. It was a small gesture, but I wanted to do something to brighten their day and make them feel loved and cared for.

I spent a lot of time researching different recipes and experimenting in my kitchen until I finally found the perfect combinations that were both refreshing and delicious. I ended up making three different drinks - each with its own unique flavor and benefits.

The first drink was a classic lemonade with a twist - I added some fresh mint leaves to give it a more refreshing taste. To make it, all you need is:

  • 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup of sugar
  • 4 cups of water
  • A handful of fresh mint leaves

Simply mix all the ingredients together and serve over ice for a cool and refreshing drink that everyone will love.

The second drink I made was a watermelon and cucumber cooler. This drink is perfect for those hot summer days when you need something to help you cool down fast. Here's what you'll need:

  • 4 cups of watermelon chunks
  • 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 1/4 cup of honey
  • 1 cup of water

Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and serve over ice. The sweetness of the watermelon and honey, combined with the freshness of the cucumber and lime, make for a delicious and cooling drink.

The third and final drink I made was a strawberry and peach iced tea. This drink is perfect for those who love a little caffeine kick in their beverages. Here's what you'll need:

  • 4 cups of water
  • 4 tea bags
  • 1 cup of sliced strawberries
  • 1 cup of sliced peaches
  • 1/4 cup of honey

Start by brewing the tea bags in hot water and letting it cool. Add the sliced strawberries, peaches, and honey to the tea and stir until the honey is dissolved. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator and serve over ice.

Once I had made all the drinks, I headed over to the Ashram and distributed them to the orphans. It was heartwarming to see the smiles on their faces and to know that something as simple as a refreshing drink could make such a big difference in their day.

Overall, this experience taught me that even the smallest acts of kindness can go a long way in making someone's day a little brighter. Hence I'm planning to make cake without oven and distribute.

If you're looking for a way to spread some joy this summer, why not try making some refreshing drinks and sharing them with your community? Who knows, it might just be the pick-me-up they need on a hot summer day.

Eat healthy! Stay healthy!! 

End of blog 17/50



 

Comments

Anonymous said…
im amazed

Popular posts from this blog

"Feasting with Mom: A Food Blogger's Mother's Day Journey"

"A Memorable High Tea at Taj Mumbai"

Barbie Doll Cake for Mom's Birthday